Sunday, August 7, 2016

New Fix-update (0.1.7)

What new in last update (fix-update 0.1.7):

"Edit1: Ran into a very odd bug during the 1.6 release. Finally got round to playing btw. Trained with saitooma till I could go to the old district. Did the fight and talked to saitooma again. Instead of going back to my room and being able to do stuff, the chat with saitooma from before the fight looped. So I am at night, in my room chatting to saitooma and getting sent to the old district again. Now it is day time, I try to talk to the guy at the old district and it tells me I need to go to school. However, when I try to go home or to school, it says I need to go to the old district."
Fixed

"After paying the $2500 to see the gallery, you don't lose the money. It's maybe it's *you have the money, so here you go*? I was expecting to have $100 left but still had the $2600 after "paying" for the gallery."
Fixed

"Had weird glitch where i'd pick blowjob and it just go black and cut back to mom on her back..."
Fixed

"I dont know if anyone found out about this in the game but you can buy apples and carrots for 30 $ and sell them for 50$ . Dont know if thats a bug or a mistake, but just wanted to point it out. Its an easy way of getting a lot of money."
Fixed

Fixed another little things

Added new quests for Gaby, Norry and Ms. Parker.

Added some events.

New Menu.



You must start from scratch, new version conflicting with old save files

No comments:

Post a Comment