Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Big Fix-update (0.1.2)

What new in last update (fix-update 0.1.2):

Added some quests for Gaby, Norry, Teacher and Judy;

Added some NPC's and some animals to make the world more alive;

Probably fixed a drop balance.


What fixed in last update (fix-update 0.1.2):

"-You Patreon screen at the game start, change it, it looks really unprofessional."
Fixed

"-Rework the tips one day, let the world explain itself, like: "You are such an craven. Hopefully you will end in an fight one day, maybe you will earn trough that an bit courage.", said from an classmate of Gias. Also remove the hint with the relationship gaining. People should figure it out by them self, that talking with people helps with the relationship."
Fixed

"-Never use an smiley like :) inside an text box. Use an face expression for that."
Fixed

"Change Gias introduction to his teacher. No one with an rare name would say something so unclear for it. Let him say something more well known and specific, like: I'm Gias, like the Gias from Attack of the Tritons."
Fixed

"-Shorten the waiting time in the class, at first I thought the game crashed."
Fixed

"-You can't interact with Saitooma before he talks with you. It's a little bit strange. "
Fixed

"-The conversation with the nurse is confusing too. He just got beaten, it didn't seemed as he wanted to fight them, also he don't have to repeat to him self that he should sleep."
Fixed

"-You can't talk with your blond sister after she mentioned her request and you don't fulfill the even requirement. If there is an requirement."
Fixed

"-Also you can't have an normal conversation with Gaby... maybe add an "I'm Sorry" after her "I'm tired.""
Fixed

"One the first day after Gias saw his mother masturbating. As he want to start a new Battlebrim Should be probably "the new".
-After that, it would sound better with "But where I can earn some money" or "But where I can get some money" instead of "But where I can take some money"."

Fixed

"-After that, the sentence about the old neighborhood and the note sounds strange. I think it would be better like this: Maybe it's time to check the old neighborhood and what this note is about."
Fixed

"-After that, his mom. I was worried, not I'm was worried."
Fixed

"-After the ass massage at mom, I should go before she wakes up instead of I should go until she wakes up."
Fixed

"-The whole conversation in the morning with the mother sounds strange and is thereby a little unclear. I think it could be: Gias: Why aren't my sisters awake? Mom: Because their classes are starting later."
Fixed

"-When Saitooma talks the first time with you. He saw you yesterday, not tonight."
Fixed

"-At the park with Saitooma. Correct would be, Gias: "What is he talking about." Saitooma: ... I can teach you some fighting techniques, with them you will be able to beat those assholes."
Fixed

"-After the park, Mom: We have no bread. Would you buy one tomorrow after school?"
Fixed

"-When Gias get's his massage, Gabi says something unclear about her swimsuit. I think it should be something like this. Does it bother you, that I put my swimsuit on?"
Fixed

"-At the first time at she shop, it should be: (You helped the woman up and replace the stuff) or maybe just "place the suff" can't say if it was on the shelf before or not. Also it's just, Woman: Thank you a lot, little boy. Remove the :) after her next text. A bit later, Gias should say: I' like to earn an penny too, but ...."
Fixed

"-When you try to work there, before you bought the bread, it would be better If Gias said: I should bring mom the bread first."
Fixed

"-At the hospital, it should be: Perhaps I should refer to Saitooma..."
Fixed

"-There is no reason to work at the shop at the moment, maybe an +1 with Judy or even an +1 courage could help."
Fixed

"-You have the option to jerk off on your bed, but you can't."
Probably Fixed

"-Can't buy anything at the store. Gias says he didn't have any time for shopping."
I Hope I Fixed It

"-B rank fight, you earn 50$ more then promised."
Fixed

"-The second bath scene, maybe add some foam and an little "well, know I have to wash myself again" or "would you repay the favor now?" from his mother"
Fixed

"-Jackie of at computer sounds a bit childish."
Fixed

"I really like your maps, they are really good. The same goes for your animations. Keep up the good work!"

Thank mate

"-The talk with the bouncer before the first fight "Hey kid, didn't you understood it the first time?"
After Gias won the fight: "Actually, I'm surprised by myself.""

Fixed

"-With the first man after that fight, Gias: " Well, I won the fight with the convict that stood at the entrance" the man later: "This was unexpected... You look like a dweeb... " After his next sentences, "And here we have...""
Fixed

"-Gias to the cat at the shop: "What is he doing in here?""
Fixed

"-Judy, after you helped her: "It's already late, you should go home."
-If you try to go to school an second time, it should be: "I was already in the school today."
[b]Fixed

-Blond school girl: "What are you looking for?"
Fixed
-Other school girl: "I'm an excellent pupil! Go study."
Fixed
-The blond guy at the school is a but unclear, but I think it should be like: "The school is so much fun!"
Fixed
-Gaby: "You want one more massage?"
Fixed
After the massage: "I'm glad to hear it.
-Norry after the first draw time: "Well, shall we draw?"
Fixed
-After an fight, he should say: "You are quite good at fighting..."
Fixed
-While Norrys nighttime visit, it's a bit unclear for me what Gias is thinking. A bit after that, maybe would be better: "Oh no, I'm already going to cum, damn."
Fixed
-Judy +15 scene, "...her tits are rubbing at my back!"
Fixed
-Gabby +25 massage: How are you there? Okay? Gias: Yes, everything is amazing!
Fixed
-Mom under the computer scene: "Shit, I was just looking for my USB flash drive.... That's bad"
Fixed
-Judy +25 scene, maybe something like, Judy:"It's just an power cut, we have that quite often." After that, Gias; "Wh..what is this?" Gias: "...I'll go looking for an flashlight."
Fixed
-Pussy teasing at the mother, Gias "This feeling is wonderful."
Fixed
-Judy +35, "I didn't had sex for an long time..." After that, maybe,"Why I should care?"
Fixed
-Teacher +65 event, "I was previously a nurse, I have to help you." (Why did I lying?) Gias: (With the help of an mouth?!...)"[/b]
Fixed

You must start a new game, old save can conflict with new version

6 comments:

  1. I really had to laugh as I saw that you used my coments nearly one to one, but an good idea. You were fast with the fixes, good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much mate for that list of bugs and mistakes. I am very grateful to you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your game so far. I'm happy to help.


      The courser in other games if often placed on continue after you made your first save, would be good here too. Made this mistake a few times already, wondered why I have the first class scene again... sometimes I'm not an smart man.

      It would good if Gias family dog had an name, if you talk to the mother in the afternoon, the dog disappears, hopefully he didn't ran into an car! At night he isn't to find too.
      What do you think about an courage requirement for grabbing the mothers ass? She is such an cutie!

      Didn't looked much into the quests, so I only fund the quests from Gabby and Norry. Even I don't have an clue how to finish them. Can't reach the butterfly above the lake at the park and Gias still don't have any time to buy something at the store. If it's already possible to solve them, don't tell me, I will try to find the solutions at the next update or when I have too much free time.

      You had really success to live up the world an bit more, I liked especially the cat chasing at the park and the new girl at the store. It would be hilarious if it's an hidden side quest to bring her something for her pleasure. Her reaction would be prize enough.

      Delete
  2. can not buy red paint or catch butterflies, have not found quest for teacher or Judy, unless old saves do not work & need to start a new game to get these to work? Good start on the game though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you need to start a new game. Sorry for this.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete